Starting January 2015, Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) introduced a new program called Express Entry. Express Entry program is based on a number and ranking system where an individual competes with other candidates in the pool. CIC sends invitation to selected applicants from the pool based on their score.
CEC Minimum Requirements
The candidate must:
- Have at least 1 year of full-time or 2 years of part-time work experience in NOC 0, A or B within the 3 years before applying,
- Must attain required language levels in the language proficiency test,
- Plan to reside outside Quebec.
- Work experience obtained while enrolled, as a full-time student in school will not be considered,
- Having required work experience and applying for Express Entry does not guarantee the selection; the preference will be given to the applicants with highest scores in the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) Tool.
If you meet the above requirements, please Contact New Vision Immigration.