Canadian citizens and permanent residents may sponsor close family members for Canadian immigration.
Canada has one of the most generous family reunification programs in the developed world. The government is committed to keeping families together whenever possible, and prioritizes the processing of sponsorship applications.
This program allows Canadian Citizens and permanent residents to sponsor their partner and common-law partner, parents and grandparents, adopted children or other eligible relatives.
Following are the requirements to sponsor a family member:
- The sponsor should be 18 years or older
- Must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- Prove to be able to support the family member(s) financially
- Consent to provide financial support to the family member for three years from the date they become permanent Canadian resident.
There is different program which supports sponsorship in different immigration program’s
- Spouse Sponsorship
This program is for those who want to help their common law or conjugal partner to become Canadian Permanent residence and Canadian citizen down the road.
- Parents and Grandparents sponsorship
This popular immigration stream allows Canadian citizens and permanent residents to sponsor their parents and grandparents for Permanent Residency.
- Parents and Grandparents Supervisa
Another Popular immigration program which allows Canadian to bring their parents or grandparents for extensive period of time. In this program person can stay for 2 years and get visa for 10 Years.
- Province Nomination Program
There are some province which support family sponsorship. Please contact us if you require more information.
If you meet the above requirements, please contact New Vision Immigration.