+1(604)591-8920 Contact@nvimmigration.ca

Caregiver Immigration

Caregiver Immigration

If you have work experience in-home child-care provider or home support worker, you may be able to apply for permanent residence under caregiver class. There are two programs for this:-

  1. Caring for Children Program

You can apply through the Caring for Children class if you:

  • have been working as a home child care provider in Canada for at least 2 years
  • meet minimum language and education requirements

2. Caring for People with High Medical Needs Program

You can apply through the Caring for People with High Medical Needs class if you:

  • Have been working in Canada for at least 2 years as a:
    • registered nurse
    • licensed practical nurse
    • a nurse aide or orderly
    • home support worker
  • meet minimum language and education requirements

If you have experience and/or education in caregiver also know as a nanny. Please contact us to see you qualify for this category. 


Hello All With growing global concerns around COVID-19 (“coronavirus”), We wanted to ensure that our employee’s and client’s health is our top priority. Following the lead of Health Canada and minimizing gathering to reduce the risk of spreading, we are committed to providing our service in the most comfortable and confidential way. As of March 13th, till 1st April 2020, We are not going to accept any in-person consultation. we are ONLY going to provide consultation over the phone. Please call +1(604)591-8920 to book a phone consultation. Thank You New Vision Team

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe to our mailing list to receive the latest Immigration News and updates from our team.

Thank You, You have Successfully Subscribed!