Employer Requirement BC PNP
Employer Requirement – BC PNP
The BC PNP is British Columbia’s Provincial Nominee Program. Through this program, prospective immigrants with the skills and experience targeted by the province may receive a British Columbia Provincial Nomination Certificate, which will allow that foreign national to apply for Canadian permanent residence with processing times that are faster than other Canadian immigration classes.
*To calculate your points use our BC PNP Point Calculator
As an Employer, you must
- be established as an employer in good standing in B.C.
- provide full-time, indeterminate (permanent or with no set end date) employment
- have a history of good workplace and business practices
- sign an employer declaration
- meet domestic labour market recruitment requirements, where applicable
- make you a full-time, indeterminate job offer
- offer you a wage in line with industry standards
As well as meeting the general employer requirements, your employer must:
- give you a written job offer
- complete the employer sections of the application forms
- notify the BC PNP if there are any changes in your employment status. This includes promotion or termination; if you have been laid off or are on extended leave; or if the business has closed or changed ownership.
If you think you are eligible for any of BC PNP program, Contact New Vision Immigration