Super Visa For Parents and Grandparents
What is Super Visa?
- This Visa is a temporary resident permit which will allow parents and grandparents stay for up to 2 years per visit. This can be used as long term multiple entry Visa.
Why Super Visa?
- It allows applicant to stay for extended period of time. Maximum of 2 years
- It is meant for Parents or Grandparents of Canadian Citizen
- Another advantage of Parents and Grandparents Super Visa is its relatively short processing time of approximately 8-weeks.
The application for this visa is made to a visa office outside of Canada. The applicant for a Parents and Grandparents Super Visa must meet certain criteria.
- Applicant must me eligible for a regular visitor visa and should not be ineligible on basis of criminal and medical ground
- Relation ship proof to show that they are the parent or grandparent of a Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- Medical insurance from a Canadian insurance company that is valid for at least one year, providing a minimum coverage of $100,000 for health care, hospitalization and repatriation;
- Undergo a medical examination before applying.
Applicant family member in Canada Eligibility
- Demonstrate that they are a Canadian citizen or permanent resident;
- Provide the applicant with a letter of invitation.
- Demonstrate their income is above a predetermined minimum level: LICO- Click here to know amounts