+1(604)591-8920 Contact@nvimmigration.ca

Visitor for tourism

Visitior For Tourism

Canada allows people to come on many different purposes, one of them is visiting Canada for visit or to see your family. There are some visa exempt countries but others do need authorization for coming and staying in Canada for specific period of time. It is called Temporary Resident Visa.

  • Must be healthy and may require to undergo medical from CIC panel physician
  • Valid passport, proof of identity or other travel documents;
  • Satisfy CIC official that you have strong ties to your home country (e.g. a job, home and family);
  • Must satisfy CIC that you will leave Canada at the end of your authorized stay;
  • Should have sufficient funds for the duration of your stay;
  • May require a letter of invitation from someone who lives in Canada.

Frequently Asked Question for Visitor Visa

  • How Long Visitor Visa allows applicant to say
    Visitor are authorized to stay for 6 months or till their validity of visa which ever comes first.
  • What if someone want to stay longer?
    Once you are in Canada, if you decide to stay beyond the authorized period, you must make a formal request to Citizenship & Immigration Canada (CIC). You must continue to meet the above requirements. If you are denied an extension, you must leave Canada immediately. If you are currently in Canada with a Canada Tourist Visa and are interested in extending your stay, contact us for more information.
  • Can I work on Visitor Visa
    No, You are not allowed to work unless and until you have made application and its approved by CIC